Your Gift Supports...
- The launch of new Impact schools serving diverse communities throughout Washington.
- Sustainable growth of each of our existing schools as we add grade levels each year.
- Continuous refinement of our curriculum centered on equity, activism, and affirmation.
- The development of our teacher preparation pipeline for the next generation of diverse, WA state educators, including the provision of high-quality professional development and post-secondary program opportunities.
- Deep community engagement work that prioritizes families as partners and co-leaders of their child's education.
- The dissemination of best practices in elementary education through partnerships with local and national districts, charters and community organizations, to meaningfully narrow the opportunity gap across the country.